• Resize Text
    • A
    • A
    • A

Online Catalog

stars, based on reviews

Category: Walk Aids

The Rubber Seat Pad 4200RS fits rolling walkers that have a flip up backrest. These include the 4201 (Cruiser II Rolling Walker), 4203 (GetGO Rolling Walker), and 4208 (GetGO Petite Rolling Walker). It attaches to the rolling walker's plastic seat with 4 screws, and has a 1/2 inch of thick rubber, which helps reduce back fatigue when resting.

Would you like to place an order?

Product Order Request

Customer Reviews

   |   Write a Review
Extra Large Image